image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Well Plaid

It was one of those no-routine days.
 I was in the beach heaven, Goa!
Leading a sedentary life makes climbing and adventure a real task as your energy level fizzles out too soon. 
But I made it to the top of the Chapora fort. 
I call it well PLAID!

Plaid

Plaid

Plaid

Plaid

Plaid

The blue sky, the blue sea and the blue in my outfit were complimenting each other perfectly. 
The shorts were super comfortable for the rugged climb. 
If only I had carried a cowboy hat too. ;) 

Plaid

Plaid



Plaid

After a lot of huffing and puffing, the view from the top was worth it. The blue bliss :)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment