image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Tulle Skirt }

Lately, I have had a bit of a style crush on the pretty skirts and slippers.

For starters, I have been on the hunt for a tulle skirt, and I think I have found the perfect one. That too in Colaba Causeway! 

 And nothing says fun more than a tulle skirt!  It just radiates happiness!  

tulle skirt
Style icon Carrie Bradshaw paired her ballerina-inspired outfit with a form fitting tank and strappy heels.

I chose to pair it with basic fitting black top and agate neck piece! 

tulle skirt









It turned out to be a superb beach outfit. :)

Tule Skirt: Colaba Causeway | Bracelet: Goa Market
Agate Neckpiece: Nineteen

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on 
Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment