image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Pretty Little Details...

I am starting this section of the things I love, I see, I do and mostly the moments on Instagram!
Cuz, the true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life. -William Morris



This strawberry tart was the beginning of the night in Goa, which continued to be a blur of colors and sweet high in the later part of night. :)



Got a taste of various different flavors! 


View from top of the Chapora Fort, Goa.


Unwind and do nothing!


Filling!

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment