image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

City Love

love
lʌv/
noun.


    • a great interest and pleasure in someth 
    A strong feeling of affection.
A great interest or pleasure in something.

  1. Love is the strongest emotion and the most powerful feeling there is. Love sets everything in motion. If Love is something so great, then why all the cynicism around Valentine's Day.
    If we celebrate every single thing then what's so bad about celebrating your love for someone or something!

    Yes something, you read it right. Love doesn't have to have only one meaning.
    This Valentine's Day I am celebrating my love for fashion, books, food, different cities, dancing, sketching and the list is endless.

    There are so many things I take deep interest in and there are so many people I am affectionate about.
     
    I'mma celebrate this feeling called LOVE. :)












This 'I Love NY' top is one of my favorites.
 It's about the city I think I love and it is so so cozy.
Perfect for the sudden cold weather on Valentine's 2014.

Have a great day ahead lovelies. :)
Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day once again. 
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Love how Superwoman affects the wqy you write too! :D

    Loving the blog too lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how Superwoman affects the wqy you write too! :D

    Loving the blog too lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go out for cupcakes soon. I don't mind donuts either!

    ReplyDelete