image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Cute Valentine's Ideas

Valentine's day is apparently all about love and relationships, but for me it's all about the cute and feel good stuff floating around. ;)
Those endearing decorations at cafes and shopping centres. 
Arty hearty designs on promotions.
Restaurants serving artistic food. 
So, I personally love the whole Valentine's cheer.

While searching for how can I personally do something similar, here's what I found.
P.S. I love DIYs.

Adding a dash of love to the seating area.

Prepping up the Workspace.


Putting Confetti and craft material to good use.

Heart shaped ice-cubes and freezing some good looking red fruits in them.
Cuteness! ;)

Bring out the artist in you and go ahead paint some love on the jars!
Images and Ideas from Pinterest.

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. 
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,

 


 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment