image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Silver Undertones }

Send your dreams
Where nobody hides
Give your tears
To the tide
No time
-M83
I go through a million moods a day.
I can be totally enthused this minute and cursing my life the next.
But what never change are my dreams.  Everyone has them. Hold on to them.

They are the silver lining of hope that keeps you going.  They keep the sparkle in you intact!Add that jazzy silvery shine of your dreams to your life.


Snake-skin pants: Thrifted | Bag: Birthday Gift from a dear friend.
Shoes: Bandra Hill Road Boutique | Ring: Forever 21

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Love,







Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hey Saily
    How are you doing? and uhhh mymy I am loving the look of your site..chic and classy..clean and gorgeous
    sTRANGELY ENOUGH..i WAS JUST HEARING A PODCAST on dreams and I am wearing snake skin pants :)
    lov

    ReplyDelete