image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Indian Summer

So it's that time of the year when suddenly the streets are blazing, air is getting dry and you find the need to wear light clothes. It's the beginning of what can be a very harsh summer.
Here in Mumbai the rains get delayed. winter is hardly there but summer is too punctual.
It's already here and we gotta start dressing like it.
So here's my first summer outfit.
Kurti & Pants: Max Fashion | Jacket: Galleria, Powai
Bag: Goa | Footwear: Forever21

I wore a kurti after a really long time,
I used to wear it back then when I was a little chubbier than I am now. ;)
I felt that the only thing that flattered my body was a Kurti, but I was wrong.
Your body size doesn't matter when it comes to wearing different types of clothes,
as far as you wear clean and neat fittings, perfect lengths and confidence you are good to go.
I came across a perfect online store, LastInch, where you get Fashion for Plus Size Women.
You will find a variety of tank tops, one pieces and great colors as well.

Also if you think your daily wear is getting boring,
add a touch of denim or a quirky bag to spice up your simple outfits.

Happy Summer you all. :)




Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shade of Pink Saily! You look so pretty !
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nilu, yea it is a very summery pink. :)
      Keep visiting.
      Love,
      Saily

      Delete
  2. Thanks Vinca.
    Checking out your page. :)
    Love,
    Saily

    ReplyDelete