image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Lakme #HairIsFashion Makeover | Few weeks later...

DASH OF PURPLE
So you guys might know that recently I had a hair makeover at the Lakme Absolute Salon.
Got a purple tinge to my locks and they suggested straight side bangs. 
Was in love with the way my hair felt and looked.
So here's a look at them few weeks after the makeover.
Gray Knit Top: Zara | Skirt: Forever21
Agate Neckpiece: Blinglane | Bag: StalkBuyLove
Purple color bled a little but there still is a purplish burgundy highlight to my hair. 
My hair is naturally curly so I have to keep working for the straight side bangs. 
I usually straighten it with a straightener or just skip it altogether sometimes

This shade of mane looks amazing with neutrals. And purple goes well with blacks, whites and grays.
And these are the colors I have anyway been wearing a lot recently, so I am loving it!

Currently I am gravitated towards over sized tops, knit wears or even tees!
So in this look I paired an over sized gray knit with bodycon stripes skirt.
Gave it a dash of purple with the agate necklace from Blinglane.
Love how it balances the shade of my hair too. :)
Plan to get lighter and even more purple hair soon.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 

Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment