image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

STYLE IT UP | RELIANCE TRENDS

Fashion enthusiasts will never miss an opportunity to experiment and put together new looks.
And when it is for Femina & Reliance trends, never!
Check out these looks I put together
at the Reliance Trends, Thane showroom.



First look is extremely simple but with a quirky touch.
What I loved the most is it's fit and fabric. So comfortable!
Second look is another very classy appeal with Indian touch.
Played with shades of blue here.

And went for a total eclectic boho for the third look.
Loved the riot of colors!

I put together this look for an exciting contest, Reliance Trends Femina TrendSpotter.
Reliance trends have always been my go to place when I wanted great fashion at reasonable price.
You will find a mix of all the latest trends there and some excellent Indian wear too.

Do tell me in comments below which is your fav look! 
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 

Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: