image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Aquamarine | Get the Eye Look


Eye make-up adds feelings, emotions and drama to your looks. 
Recently I have been experimenting with eye make up in majority of my outfits on my Lookbook too.

Here's a look I put together for Luxola,
And check out how you can get it too.

STEPS

1. Start with the Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Primer.
With a flat brush, go for the white and silver shade near the corner of the eyes.
Extend till the middle of the lid.


2. Now with the Calypso blue shade cover the remaining outer corner of the eyes.
Gently blend it in.


3. After you have primed the lids, use the silver and electric blue eye shadows in the same manner, Starting with silver and continuing with blue, blending both in.

4. Finish it with a generous coat of Mascara.


Do let me know if you guys liked the look. :)

Also, here's an exclusive discount at Luxola just for all you lovely readers.
Use the code BLX-COCKTAIL and get 15% off on your purchase.
*Not available for discounted products.
They have some amazing brands and makeup products available.

Do share your eye makeup looks with me too.
Would love to check them out and get some ideas myself. :)



Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 

Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: