image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Decor Inspiration

My obsession with Home Decor comes second after Fashion. 
Everything at home has to be right, all the time! ;)
But I am not obsessed with cleanliness as much as I should be. :P
I am always browsing through decor websites, pinterest boards, tumblr etc for Inspiration.
And this time I got a chance to work with Homify to create my Decor Inspiration Post.
So sit back with your favorite tidbits and scroll away, you might get inspired by one of my inspirations...
Image Courtesy: Krethaus
Image Courtesy: Amiko Espacios
Image Courtesy: Amiko Espacios
Image Courtesy: Estacion Ortiz
Image Courtesy: Elemento Tres
Image Courtesy: Keen Replicas
Image courtesy: Carmello Arquit
Image Courtesy: Seart
Image courtesy: MRN
Image Courtesy: A.Mono Co. Ltd
I was recently introduced to this website- Homify, 
which is all about home decor, interior design and architecture.
There is so much inspiration available there, all segregated in categories - living room, bedroom, study, gardens etc. It makes it easier to browse through what we want to check out in particular.
I have spent hours scrolling through all the products and designs.

They also have a segment where in they feature experts & professionals in home decor and also their work. There are some amazing themes in their portfolios. You can connect with them to discuss and work ahead if you wish to. :)

Hope you enjoy Homify as much as I did!


Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. :)


You can also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love your work..... really inspirational! Keep it going gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl.
      Keep visiting, :)
      Loads of Love,
      Saily.

      Delete