image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

My 3 Picks from G3 Fashions


Hello there!

Recently got a chance to go through some amazing ethnic collection from G3 Fashions.

As I am in the process of shortlisting some ethnic outfits for this festive season,
Here are my top 3 picks from G3 fashions after spending quite a lot of time swooning over them. ;)

1. This Sunshine of a Lehenga

I like the burst of colors coming from this blazing yellow.
The embroidery makes it even more brilliant.
Perfect for the dusky Indian skin tone.
I so want this lehenga now!

2. Rajasthani Royal

I fell for this saree's splendid royal appeal as soon as I laid my eyes on it. 
By what I visualize it will give a rich ethnic look by draping this splendid half and half red purple saree. Always wanted something like this. :)

3.Pop of Purple

Love the solid purple with statement neck and the geometric pattern on the churidar.The hues are pretty festive and the dress looks quite unique without being extremely bizarre. Perfect for those formal family dinners?

Which one did you like? :)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. :)


You can also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment