image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Two Gud | Rakhi Gifting

So this Raksha Bandhan I decided to gift something different
than the same old envelope of cash or clothes. A little bit of chic and minimalistic sibling love from Two Gud. And the best part is I can keep half the gift. :P
Scroll on to find out what I got....
Why should Rakhi be only about a brother and a sister, me and my sister from another mister be celebrating Rakhi too. ;) And I think the 'Two Hot Sisters' mugs are super cute.

And yeah, the monochrome lover in me had to get these minimal posters. I am guessing my cousin will like it too. 

Not just siblings, they have such fun gifting options for other relationships too. 

You should check out Two Gud if you are looking at some quirky gifting options. Their motto is to celebrate 'Twogetherness' & you can keep part of the gift as a reminder of your other half.
I like this quirky twist to the good old Locket. ;)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. :)


You can also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,



Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. These gifts are actually cool! And the best thing about them is that you get to keep half of them!
    I really like the idea, but, alas! I'm too late :( Maybe next year?
    Anyway, I love your white desk! It's really pretty :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete