image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Flash Tattoos }


On my recent trip to Goa, I had got a temporary tattoo painted on my ankle. 
Am not a fan of permanent things,
 and getting a real tattoo is more permanent than a marriage. ;)
But I really liked the temporary ink on me.

So while searching for more exciting options I came across Jewelry Flash Tattoos!!!
It was love at first sight. And I am sure you girls are going to like it too.
Couldn't wait to share it with you! :)



  









What are Flash Tattoos?
Flash Tattoos are jewelry inspired temporary tattoos. They are quick and easy to apply and last about 4-6 days depending on where they are applied (and how often you shower)courtesy: flashtat
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment