image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Turtle Neck }

I am enjoying the on going winter so much that I break into a happy dance now and then, anywhere!*Beware*
The best part about it is I get a chance to wear all my warm clothes which are packed away for the rest of the year. This red turtle neck is one of those rare occurrences.

Turtle necks feel really cozy and comfortable.
And owning a Classic piece in Red is a must. Top style icons like Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O and Marilyn Monroe swore by it.

I am not staying behind. :P
Here's how I styled my Red Turtle Neck.











Turtle Neck Top: Old | Skirt: Max Fashion
Tassel Boots: Catwalk

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.


I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment