image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Meeting Ready }

A girl in a big bad world,
learning to fight & survive.

Armed with a smile, loads of ideas & a fancy wardrobe,
ahead she strides. ;)



This was an impromptu outfit shoot just because a meeting went so well. And that exhilarating feeling after a successful meeting is worth capturing.
Meetings can be really dull & nerve wracking!
So I decided to do my part to make it a little vibrant & I added a dash of pink, okay okay a lot pink. :P







Skirt (Shope Similar) : Fashionara | Jacket (Shop similar) : Jabong

Shirt (Shop similar) : Sweetcouch | Footwear: Inc 5

Here's me breaking free & celebrating after a day's long process of research, strategy, a powerpoint presentation and a lot of nervousness.
That explains a tired but none the less a smiling face. :)
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment