image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

{ Pretty Little Details }


Not a very positive week but I found some positives in it.
Well not every day can be 5 star and then again economy isn't that bad.
Something is always better than nothing. 
So trying to look on a positive side, convincing myself alone isn't always lonely, I move ahead.

My days will forever look pretty like this. ;)

I try my best to start my Mondays on a positive note.
Why crib before it has even began?


Freelancing gives you great Freedom.
Work anytime, anywhere and in any clothes! :P
But then there are colleagues to share that
joke you just thought of or watch together the new viral video.
But you have to choose. And such is life!


Nothing a sugary donut can't fix.
I am not alone when there's chocolatie treat with me!


Need something like this after the above indulgence! ;)



Food for eyes and soul. Gossip girl and Sea Food. :)
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.


I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Love,





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment