image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

BOHEMIAN IN ME

Goa seems like the perfect place for the Bohemian me.
I am at ease there, I find the blissful comfort of belonging there.
And that's where I feel totally comfortable in my skin,
ready to step out
 in the most outrageous ensemble or just a plain white maxi dress.
So here I am walking down the streets of picturesque Candolim,
in a flowy white maxi dress after which I headed straight to the beach. :)


Like I said in the previous blog post,
Goa is a shopping heaven for the bohemians like us.
Almost everything in this entire outfit is sourced from the quirky Goan markets. ;)

Photo Courtesy: @curlyclicks
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! You look amazing!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie!
    I am so glad to have you around.
    Loads of Love! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures!
    Goa is the place to be in the blissful comfort of the beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete