image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Jabong Shopping Experience: Review

By now you all know that I am addicted to online shopping and 
Jabong is one of the online shopping giants.
Coming straight to the point, here's my experience shopping with Jabong.


I ordered an Eye Shadow Pallete from Makeup Revolution London 
and a handbag from Phat for my Mommy.



So all you guys might know about Jabong.
It has something for everyone of us. It caters to Men, Women & Kids too.
It houses apparels, accessories as well as home decor, make up & sports related goodies.
It has a very friendly user interface and you can glide through the website effortlessly.



I received my order promptly and was notified about all the shipping details time to time.
Both the things came in perfect condition and I loved them.

They also have some amazing ongoing offers and you can choose from the list. Check out the current offers.
Not just that I was glad to find some international brands like G star RawALDOHE mangoBurton here.

What is the best thing about Jabong?
Their Bag Collection!

What can be Improved?
The Makeup Collection!


Overall I had a great experience shopping with Jabong.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment