image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

ELIXIR

Here by I declare, I am bitten by Travel Bug.
I am overcome with Wanderlust.
I can't think about nothing but about those places I haven't seen yet.

My dreams are of nothing but magical lakes, rivers, oceans...
...of vast streches of lands, golden yellow sunrises and fiery sunsets.

Back to my home I am helpless, but my mind decided to stay at the far off lands.
Here by I declare, I am bitten by a Travel Bug.
I am overcome with Wanderlust.
It seems to be my Elixir.

Jacket: Hill Road, Bandra | Skirt and Sandals: Goa
Neckpiece: Colaba | Rings: Goa
'The' Bag : Market near Vagator, Goa

I went crazy shopping at the charming markets of Goa.
They housed all things that a bohemian in me could never resist.
So if you are anything like me, don't shop too much for a Goa trip in advance, because you will fall head over heels in love
with the things in those colorful, bohemian markets.

After going simple for a long time,
I decided to go all out in Goa.
Rummaging in my accessories closet for all those statement pieces
that lay safely inside, untouched.
Olive lacey jacket and the black skirt say 90s
but the accessories scream contemporary.
That's how I like it.
If you do too, try pairing those chunky ornaments with understated hues.

And I can't forget this,
Thank you @curlyclicks for such breathtaking photographs.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment