image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Pantene Pro-Vitamin Oil | Review


It's really great that I get to test all these products 
which I usually wouldn't bother to actually pick up myself,
and I wouldn't know all the goodness that I have been missing.

The best part is, sharing the review with you guys.
After using Pantene Pro-Vitamin Oil,
here's my take on i
t.
What it claims to do for you?
Providing deep conditioning without being sticky & gross.
Fortified with Almond Oil and Vitamin E.
Also supposed to prevent or control hair fall.

INGREDIENTS
 MY EXPERIENCE
Well to start with the most important part,
it really stays true to it's claim, it is completely non-sticky.
As a result I sometimes end up using it like a day serum
to control the odd fly-aways and frizz! 

The fragrance works for me, as it's a very light floral one.
The consistency of the liquid isn't very thick and sticky,
so it doesn't attract dust and you can step out wearing this oil.


But if I am looking for deep conditioning 
I usually pair it up with coconut oil, keep it over night and wash it off the next morning.

HAIR FALL CONTROL?

Unfortunately, haven't noticed anything working there.
May be I need to give it some more time, dunno!

WHO SHOULD GET IT?
If you would like to use some nourishing product in your hair,
everyday, or before stepping out,
this one's for you.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment