image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

NOSTALGIA


Nostalgia is denial - denial of the painful present... 
the name for this denial is golden age thinking - the erroneous notion that a different time period is better than the one one's living in - it's a flaw in the romantic imagination.
-Midnight in Paris
Colors and patterns trick our brains.
They affect our mood and  our feelings.
It's quite an exciting game!
The red, brown and burgundy plaids, as much as they remind me of 90s, 
they take me to my happy place.
A place without the mobile phones and constant buzzing of chat applications,
a place with old fragrant library books, cakes, lemonade and conversations.

I am Nostalgic!
Dress: Powai, Galleria | Bag: Westside
Sandals & Rosary: Goa | Bracelets: Colaba Causeway

Plaid dresses can be pretty much worn everywhere.
A well fitting monochrome plaid dress can get you through an extremely formal setting as well.
One rule I love to follow when it comes to plaid, match your lips with one of the dark tones of your plaid outfit.
Works wonders!

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Nice dress!! Such a well written post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun :*
      Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to You. :)
      Love,
      Saily

      Delete