image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Acrygel Nail Extensions @ Jeane Claude Biguine

Do you love long nails? Then keep reading...
So recently I tried out this amazing AcryGel Nail extensions at Jean Claude Biguine .
And I fell in love with them!
So here's me writing about the AcryGel experience...
The amazing folks at JCB gave me a chance to try out this service they provide.
I visited their Powai Salon. 

So here's a little more about AcryGel Nails if you don't already know it,
 Acrygel is a combination of the acrylic and gel.  
It’s  method for adding extension & strength to your nails using acrylic and gel foundation. 
It is quite long lasting and really impressive.

So how they go about it?

1. 
The nail technician, the very adorable Sim, started with cleaning and trimming my nails.
I had long nails, but they were quite uneven as few of them had chipped off.
So this set the record straight. ;)

2. 
After neatly trimming and buffing my nails, she went ahead to match my nails with extensions, she picked the exact match to the shape & size of my nails.

3. 
We then decided onto the length that I would like to go ahead. I chose to keep them long but comfortable as well.

4. 
Post gluing them, more buffing and trimming was carried out.
She recommended that I go ahead with the square shape and I am glad that I did.
I am quite liking it, till now I was mostly into round or almond shaped nails.

5. 
And then she carefully filled in the nails with couple of gel products. Well you need some patience when they are working on your nails, it takes quite sometime to perfectly shape and fill the nails with the gel.
I was quite impressed with the outcome.

6. 
And for the final finishing touch a little bit iof filing and buffing was done.
And my nails were long, strong and ready to be painted.

7. 
Post that I went ahead with a natural pastel shade with some glitter ombre.
It goes well with any type of outfit.

The best thing about AcryGel Nail extensions is that even after a fortnight, my nails are intact, they haven't chipped at all. The nail art hasn't come off and it still looks fresh.

The slightest con to this is that you have to maintain the extensions by going for refills at regular intervals or have to take them off altogether.

This service is priced at Rs 3500.
Even though the initial cost is worth, but it's the maintenance that gets expensive.
Time taken: 2 hours.

Over all, yes I am totally crushing on them and I am gonna try and change the polish! :)

Do tell me if you would wanna to try them out too?

For more of Fashion & Lifestyle,
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Nice, totally love it. Take a look at http://www.couponsnip.in/ for FASHION OFFERS and coupons

    ReplyDelete