image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Glam Hair & Makeup | Amber

We all love revamping our looks 
or getting a makeover just for a day too, right?
So here's my experience with Amber, Spa & Salon services at home! 
I wanted something really glam for a function I had to attend that evening 
and the stylists from Amber helped me achieve it.
They were totally punctual and very professional.
I really wanted to do something different to my hair as I was a little bored with my curls,
so Rahul, the hair stylists recommended this style.
I wanted some volume and didnt want a hair-do that sat flat.
This one really worked.

I was up for bold makeup too,
so we went for purple eyes and not-so-dark mouth.
The products used for make-up were good quality. It would have been great if they had more options in lip colors to choose from though.
Also, I would have loved if they had a catalogue of looks and hair-dos for reference,
as not everyone knows what they exactly want. 
But over all the experience was quite great.

Do tell me if you liked the final look and the outfit.

You can also check out more about Amber on their social channels.

For more of Fashion & Lifestyle,
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Wow..Great post dear...
    xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love d way u styled ur whole look here 
    So stylish..So Chic 


    Diamonds are Forever

    ReplyDelete