image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

ETHNIC BOHO OOTD | Sareez

I am not much into salwar kameez and there are hardly any pairs in my wardrobe,
but after going through the collection at sareez.com,
I realized there are so many designs to which we can add a bohemian touch and I was hooked!
Here's one such Look!
 
Dress: Sareez.com | Footwear: Catwalk
Bag: Goa | Earrings: Galleria, Powai

I am a mix of two personalities, I sometimes like to dress up in classy neutral tones and then other times I love to go complete boho. Leave a comment below if you are like me too!

So joining in my bohemian obsession is this ethnic boho look.
I found this amazing dress on Sareez.com and styled it with my all time love,
fringe bag and heels!
I think it turned out quite well. :)

The fabric of this dress is a dream, 
doesn't wrinkle, falls perfectly and isn't too hot.
I am Also totally in love with it's cut and the fit.

More about Sareez.com
Sareez.com has an extensive catalogue of ethnic Indian wear right from sarees, dresses, kurtis to bridal lehengas. It might look a little too overwhelming at first but you just got to spend a little while to get your best pick.

They also believe in customized services.
They focus  on the after- sales services as much as they do on pre-sale services. Some of the after-sales service includes customization of your product based on the measurement form filled by you, return/refund/replacement of products, and answering your queries in a timely manner.

I surely recommend you guys to try them out.

For more of Fashion & Lifestyle,
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment