image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Clean & Clear Oil--Free Moisturizer

You know how essential moisturizers are!
Even now in Mumbai the weather isn't chilly, but it definitely gets dry, leaving your skin dry too.
So this time around I tried Clean& Clear Oil Free Moisturiser for my face.
And here's what it is like...



WHAT IT CLAIMS TO DO FOR YOU?
Oil-free formula  moisturizes without greasiness and does not clog pores. Salicylicacid helps prevent pimples &blackheadsand leaves your skin feeling clean and beautifully clear.
MY EXPERIENCE:
The moisturizer comes ina very portablecontainer whichis very easy to use & carry around. The dispenser doesn’t allow too much product to be squeezed out and hence is good in preventing leakage.

The content is a creamy white formula, in thick consistency.
It has a very mild fragrance, which works well for me, as I  really don’t like strong scented day creams.

The cream spreads easily across the face & doesn't leave your skin oily & sticky after the application.
People with dry skin might think that this cream doesn't do much for them, as I felt in the beginning.
But after regular use, you will realize that it has been making a difference all along.

My skin had got smoother &more moisturized,also
the dryness around the corners of mouth and nose had disappeared.

And the best thing was even after applying a moisturizing day cream; my face wasn't sticky & shiny, which in turn prevented any breakouts too.

The only con in this is that it has no SPF, so unfortunately you have to add a layer of sunscreen too.

Other than that, I think this is a pretty amazing product. And I am definitely using it this winter!
And I would suggest, you try it too…
Price
Day Cream: Rs 50 for 50 ml

Rating : 3.5/5

Stay warm and moisturized ladies!

For more of Fashion & Lifestyle,
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. It's a great moisturizer for oily skin in winters! Keeps oil at bay and gives a fresh look :)

    ReplyDelete