image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

DOUBLE DENIM

My obsession with Denim continues and I took it with me to Goa.
This is one of the comfiest outfit and trendy at the same time,
perfect for a beach holiday.
Denim Shirt: Powai Galleria (Shop similar: Myntra) |
Shorts: Thrifted from Bandra (Shop Similar: Jabong & Koovs)
Bracelet: Colaba Causeway | Watch: Gifted
Bag: Westside

Had a lot of fun in the sun.
I don't like to button up my shirts completely,
so I added a touch of black inside.
The frayed shorts, got it while thrift shopping, couldn't have asked for a better deal!!!
Lately I have become addicted to thrift shopping,
I like the feeling of shopping so much in so little. :)
This Bag has been my best friend while vacationing in Goa.
Spacious, comfy and so boho chic! :)
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Superb dressing style!
    While surfing, I have found the same dress here - CouponMachine. I got almost 40% discount on trendy wear.

    ReplyDelete