image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Oriflame The One Range | Review

Most of you all must be aware about Oriflame, it's an household name in cosmetics, no? ;)
They recently launched 'The One' range
and I got to try it.
Here goes the review. :)

I am Reviewing:

The ONE Illuskin foundation (Shade: Nude Pink)
The ONE Illuskin Concealer (Shade: Nude Pink)
The One Eye liner Stylo (Shade: Black)
The One Volume Blast Mascara

The ONE Illuskin foundation
Shade: Nude Pink
The foundation is light weight and gives medium to high coverage.
Make sure you pick up the right shade.

I should have gone for a darker shade, but I am loving Nude Pink too.
It blends in well and gives a sheery ( If that's a word.) glow. 
It contains SPF 20 and that works for me!
The container is travel friendly.
Price – INR 799

The ONE Illuskin Concealer
Shade: Nude Pink


I have majorly been using the concealer to hide my scary dark circles,
what with the addiction to Instagram and Gilmore Girls!! ;)
The consistency of this concealer is medium, neither too runny nor too thick.
Blends in very well.
It does not leave any fine lines or cakey appearance.
It is for INR 349.
It is a really great product for this price.

The One Eye liner Stylo 
Shade: Black
    It's a felt tip liner.
    It is quite pigmented and one stroke is enough.
    It is great for winged eye liners or dramatic eye make-up.
    It dries really quick and is long lasting.

    The One Volume Blast Mascara

    The wand is thin and long, makes it easy to apply.

    It adds a lot of length but not much of volume.
    It is long lasting too and holds the curl well.
    I am using it everyday! 

    Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.

    I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

    Do follow me there. 

    Also check out my Youtube channel.
    Love,




    Share this:

    CONVERSATION

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment