image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Top Picks from NextDress.in | Review


My Facebook and Instagram timeline is flooded with engagement and wedding announcements & also photos. 
And I am not much of an ethnic wear person but now is the time for action & lookout for some Indian ethnic wear.
And then I got a chance to review NextDress.in.... at the very right moment.


NextDress.in is started by a female entrepreneur Nuzhat Shareef who takes pride and lot of interest in fashion especially Indian Ethnic Wear.
What I like about this e-store is that it has limited options to pick but all are absolutely stunning. Shopping for ethnic wear can get really confusing and it is great when you have to choose from the best few.
And they ship in 3-6 days. Cool, no?
NextDress.in houses Anarkali, straight cut suits, patialas, sarees and wedding dresses.

Below are my 5 fav picks from NextDress.in.








All of the above are on my wish list. Gotta narrow it down!
Do let me know your favourite picks.

You can follow and stay updated about new collection launch and offers here on Facebook.

Excited for all the weddings I am going to attend in near future.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment