image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Livon Moroccan Silk Serum | Review

Curls are so much drama, but I love them nonetheless.
And in the process of finding the right products I have tried quite a lot of serum.
Recently Livon launched Moroccan Silk Serum and I got a chance to try and review it.
My Verdict: Fabulous!
Why? Read on...

What it claims to do for you?

Moroccan Argan Oil makes hair softer, restores shine, strengthens the thin brittle hair and protects from UV while reversing damaged hair. The UV Filter protects the hair from the sun. Vitamin E in the Argan oil deeply nourishes hair while the Japanese conditioning agent gives long lasting radiance.
 
It brings the goodness of Moroccan Argan Oil in a serum made specially suitable for Indian hair. Its special conditioning agents coat every strand of hair resulting in effortless detangling and less breakage. So you experience the beauty of smooth, silky, free flowing hair.

INGREDIENTS

MY EXPERIENCE
I look for two most important things in a serum,
how easily can the hair be detangled and
how it can control frizz!

For me Livon Moroccan Silk Serum takes care of both these things,
and quite well. 
Have been using it after every hair wash for almost a month now,
and I love the soft glossy curls that I achieve after using this product.

My curls being too frizzy and dry I kinda use this serum not just after hair wash,
but almost everyday by spritzing some water on my hair 
and then applying a tiny amount of the serum.
After hair wash I use this serum generously to lock in all the moisture and shine.
It works to a great extent!

The only con I could find was that though it takes away the frizz on application,
 it's not long lasting.
Hair start getting frizzy in 3 hours and I have to reapply the product.

Extra brownie points to its fragrance and packaging. ;)

It comes in a pretty transparent pinkish bottle, with a pump dispenser. 
Easy to carry and easier to use.
Would I repurchase it?
Yeahh!!

Get it here: Flipkart
59 ml : INR 259

If you have been using Livon Moroccan Silk Serum,
do share your views too. :)

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.

Do follow me there. 
Also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment