image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Sweatshirts | Must-Haves In Your Wardrobe

Being able to wear those cozy and warm sweatshirts are one of the best things about winter, no?
Like them all, from soft & fuzzy ones to the sturdy leather!
They are so good and layering the outfits with them is another thing that I like.

So I give you the gist of Sweatshirt must-haves in your wardrobe:
Pop Colored Sweat Shirts

 Colors look beautiful in pleasant winters.
Even if they are loud, the cold temperature balances it out.
And you totally have to have a pop colored sweatshirt for your short trips or long travels. They look so very fresh in the photographs.
Check this pop colored sweatshirt:
Classic Stripes & Hoodie
Stripes never really go out style, 
and you might all know by now how obsessed I am with stripes!
Not only it truly suits everyone and every body type, it looks quite chic at the same time.
So having a comfortable hoodie in stripes is an absolute must, ;)

Boyfriend Sweatshirt
  
The best part of sweatshirts for me sometimes is how loose,
over-sized and a comfy piece also looks so stylish.
And at such times you head to the Men’s section for your needs. ;)
Well a nice sweatshirt with bold prints from the men’s collection
is something that your winter wardrobe needs.
Why you say?
To be comfortable, warm, stylish and yes unique!

Explore such stylish must-have sweatshirts that I recently feasted my eyes on while surfing through various online stores for winter apparels. 

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Also check out
 my Youtube channel.
Love,

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiozNsUg9xAdn63sqhqbbkQTvE-RY2BcBlCiFiEduLnklKWT11upRNHyVHwNdkaZAZlx_JHw_nkSVAvSwret3axOIvj1gbElc0_7MNQjfRyKlUL_Az_GmAjikjdLsB0GDcHQX24hIhRDm5l/s1600/sign.jpg



Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. They are definitely must have in wardrobe in winters and they are so comfortable. I have the classic stripe one and in very similar colors to the one you have shown!

    Love,
    Rashmi<3
    from Lazygulrox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get the stripes one, on my shopping list!
      Keep Visiting. :)
      Love,
      Saily

      Delete
  2. Very smart! Definitely must haves......love all of them. XOXO
    Buy Western Dresses Online India | xoxostyle

    ReplyDelete