image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Indian Touch | Great Indian Mela Review

Currently I hardly have any pop colors in my wardrobe, love wearing neutrals or solid outfits.
But I love styling them with quirky accessories and I found one such awesome place for these accessories!

Great Indian Mela houses stunning collection of quirky accessories with an Indian tadka to it.
Fell in love with this eclectic Buddha Pouch. Take a look. 


In all the energy of colors it has an out of the world serenity to it. It's hard to put in words.
This quirky pouch has multiple uses, it can be a
1. Utility Pouch
2. A clutch
3. Vanity Pouch

 While going through GreatIndianMela.com I came across great bags and wallets. One bag which stole my heart is thisI am a bagaholic that way! But kept it for future because I have no space to store anymore bags, Mumbai apartment situation you see! 

At Great Indian Mela you can find some fun footwear, accessories, home decor, cushion covers and quirky tees as well.
I was impressed by their service, the product was delivered just the next day and in great quality.  
And let me tell you I love the fact that it's quite affordable too.

The only con currently would be less vareity, I am hoping they add more to their clothing collection and some interesting prints for everything as well.
All in all I would definitely repurchase from here because they have amazing products at decent prices.
Go check it for yourself.

You can follow them on Facebook & Twitter as well.
Quite fun pages those are!



Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. 
Also check out
 my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments: