image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

All Good Scents | Review

Memories, imagination, old sentiments, and associations are more readily reached through the sense of smell than through any other channel. 
– Oliver Wendell Holmes

So leaving a fragrant memory in someone's mind is something I always believe in. And this time it is with 'Love & Joy' from All Good Scents.
ABOUT ALL GOOD SCENTS
'All Good Scents' finds inspiration  in all aspects of modern French perfumery & his multicultural experiences. And they aim to bring to India contemporary, modern and premium fragrances manufactured in France and that too at inviting prices.
I am currently wearing the LOVE & JOY from their wide collection of fragrances
and I am totally loving it.

LOVE & JOY
It brings  in a quaint symphony of flowers. For your blossoming youth and free spirit, celebrate ‘YOU’ with this elegant fragrance. Mixed with soft freshness, eternal youth, and the divine feminine that is You.
The alchemy looks like this:
Top Notes: Freesia, Peony, Litchi
Heart Notes: Rose, Lily Of The Valley, Magnolia
Base Notes: White Musk, Amber, Powdery Notes


WHY I LOVE IT?
LOVE & JOY has a very refreshing flowery fragrance without being too girly. It instantly boosts my mood. Yes, I wear a fragrance not just for others but for myself too.
Also, it doesn't wear off for 6-7 hours, which is a very good thing when you look at it's pricing. 
And I am in love with it's base note of White Musk. *Dreamily sniffing my wrist again*

PACKING & PRICING
It came in a vibrant yellow box and a very classy bottle.
There is something about the perfume bottles, they entice me and I really love this one. :)
LOVE & JOY 30 ml is for 750  & 75 ml for 1500.

This amazing fragrance has urged me to try out their other perfumes too. 
They seem to have quite an interesting selection there!
I think I will go with 'FLIRTY' next.

Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there. :)

You can also check out my Youtube channel.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: