image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Nail Spa Experience


Recently I was invited over at Nail Spa Experience Mumbai to experience their therapies and some pampering. Well I had a good time.

From a variety of nail & foot spas and other services I zeroed down on a detanning foot spa to get rid of the goan tan I got with myself and a hair spa as my hair were feeling particularly dry this month.

The footspa was heavenly- relaxing, detanning and cleansing at the same time.
It was one of the best foot spas till date. :)

The hair spa was another soothing experience.
The head massage was so very relaxing. At the end of it my hair felt well moisturized and soft.

Next time I am going to go for one of their amazing nail arts.
I am not very big on nail art so went for the subtle and smart grey color for my nails this time.
But going through the super samples of the nail art displayed (in the pictures above) I can't wait to get one for myself.

The ambiance at the Nail Spa Experience was very tranquilizing and the staff very friendly.
It has outlets in Bandra, Khar, Colaba and Breach Candy.
I visited the Colaba one, it is newly opened. :)
If you are looking at trying out some chic nail art, you should definitely visit here.

Till then drool over their Instagram feed. ;)

Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment