image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Trends from the West

Last Saturday I was invited to a Beauty Fest, a literal Beauty Playground at Westside, one of India's largest and fastest growing retail chain. 
Westside launched it's in-house cosmetics & makeup brand- STUDIOWEST
And few other bloggers and I got to experience it all.

If you follow me on Twitter you might already know that the event was a fun filled soiree 
where the Studiowest's makeup expert Pallavi and Aditi from Bblunt created magic while demonstrating some looks and hairdos that would complement our Indian skin tone.

Post that I let myself wander around the glamorous display of the complete collection. 
Laid my hands on and tried out a few lipsticks, 
blushes and totally fell in love with Studiowest's foundation.
(I am forever on a hunt for a good foundation.)

Will soon be reviewing all these beauties on my Youtube channel.
Don't forget to stop by if you are curious about this range.



Talking more about Studiowest,
they aim to create an immersive & experimentation beauty experience for the contemporary Indian woman. Their exclusive collection of cosmetics consist of two ranges: Pure Passion and Maaya.
The name themselves have sucha glam and exotic appeal.

The colors & textures are designed specifically to flatter Indian complexion 
and work well with our tropical weather.
I am very intrigued with the weather factor 
and going to really see if I can feel the difference. :)


      Pure Passion;
with its lightweight textures, vibrant hues and flawless finishes encourages women to experiment with makeup and reinvent their look.


Maaya;
with its gorgeous shimmer textures, dazzling hues, is perfect to add glamour to all your special occasions.

And all the glam didn't end there, 
we got to take some amazing goodies home to try it out for ourselves,
which also included my current favourite Lakme Lip Pout Range.
*Doing a happy dance*


If all this has got you drooling and curious,
do check out their facebook, twitter and instagram. :)

Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,



 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: