image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

Garnier Complete White | Review

I am always in search of good face wash and day creams that won't burn a hole in my pocket.
Well face washes are easy to find but the day creams not so much.
I was glad when I got a chance to experience the Garnier White Complete Range.
Here's what I think about it...
You guys also get a chance to try this range, find out how in the end.
Garnier White Complete Fairness Facewash
What it claims to do for you?
Garnier White Complete face wash is a daily face was that helps you
recover from exposure to sun, pollution and harsh environmental conditions. 
It leaves your skin clear, radiant and even toned.
Ingredients & Directions for Use
My Experience:
I have used this face wash for 14 days now and I am quite happy with it. 
Just as it claims it gets rid of dirt, oil and traces of pollution from your skin, leaving your skin squeaky clean.

It has a white pearly texture and a refreshing lemon essence fragrance that lifts your mood.

However, although it is a wonderful cleanser, I haven't noticed any skin whitening as yet. Not that I am looking for it, I am happy with the refreshing glow that brings after the wash. 
White Complete Day Cream
What it claims to do for you?
Provide instant whitening.
Protect your skin from further darkening by harmful Sun rays.
Fairer skin over time with regular usage.
It Contains:
Pure lemon essence, UV filters and Speed White Serum which claims to be a blend of actives that addresses skin moisture and fairness needs.
My Experience:
I am truly loving this day cream. I usually apply after my morning shower and it does give an instant white glow which stays for couple of hours.

The fragrance just like the face wash is very refreshing and for me it's therapeutic. 
Again I don't really care about fairness but it has evened out the skin tone a little after using it for 14 days. Will see the results after prolonged use.


It's a tad sticky but given that it contains SPF I skip the sticky sunscreens. 
And with the price range I think it's totally worth it.
Price
Face Wash:  Rs 140 for 133g
Day Cream: Rs 160 for 40g
Now you guys can also try the Garnier White Complete range and write a review.
Just follow me on Instagram and DM me your contact details and shipping address with your wish to review this range. :)
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,





































Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment