image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

StyleBuys | Fashion Search Engine

I am an 'Online Shopaholic', well it's a known fact.
I always hated that I had to visit multiple websites before making a purchase just because of my FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
What if some other shopping site has a better option. 

But StyleBuys came to my rescue, it is a search engine for Fashion.
style buys review top  fashion bloggers india

They aggregate fashion websites in India 
and offer their users the convenience of shopping at a website 
where they can browse a large variety of products.

I am going to put together two looks after successfully shopping through StyleBuys, here's 

LOOK 1: PURPLE SOIREEstyle buys review top indian fashion bloggers
style buys review mumbai fashion bloggers
style buys review indian fashion bloggers
style buys review indian fashion bloggers
style buys review indian fashion bloggers purple
style buys review indian fashion bloggers
style buys review top indian fashion bloggers
style buys review indian fashion bloggers autumn fashion
style buys review indian fashion bloggers
Get this look at: StyleBuys.

I have always loved the fall colors, the deep deep jewel tones and rust shades. 
They have a very mystic appeal.
So I picked up these purple hues after going through numerous options from Limeroad, Flipkart, Koovs, Myntra, Jabong but all on one single platform. Great isn't it?
What caught my fancy the most is this Vintage print depicting the Autumn flora and fauna. 
I wish to own a saree in this print too. ;)

Did you like this look?

To make the shopping experience at StyleBuys easier you can filter your searches using various filtering options. If you are searching for one specific brand, that is possible too. :)

You can shop for apparel, footwear, bags, accessories and even lingerie. 
It caters to both men and women.
I am loving this 'One Stop Shop Fashion Search Engine'
They are a subsidiary of www.stilgiyin.com, the Fashion search engine of Turkey.
...and I am sure surfing it is going to become a habit and an addiction now.
Have already decided what to order for my second look...
Stay Tuned!

Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: