image1 image2 image3

THE STYLE COCKTAIL|A DELICIOUS MIX OF BRANDED AND THRIFT.

TANGY TAN

Stepping into the 70s...
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
70s trend indian fashion bloggers
Tan Playsuit: Koovs | Black Top: Miss Chase
Shoes: Flipkart | Bag: Colaba Causeway 


It's getting too sunny here in Bombay and I still love the dark shades though. ;)
Well 70s is pretty much the trend of this season and I am loving it.
Got this playsuit from Koovs and styled it with all things black for a Saturday out.

I like adding different textures and fabrics to my wardrobe 
and was glad to include these corduroy dungarees, play-suit, whatever you call it.  
Screams 70s!

I shopped for these pieces through StyleBuys, if you have read my blog about Stylebuys
you would know it is India's Fashion search engine.

Hope you liked this Look. 
Do connect with me on 
Hope to see you there.
Love,

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hey Saily.. you rocked d 70s look and I m in love wid your hair seriously!!! Cheers :) :)

    ReplyDelete